Saturday, April 11, 2009

Trifle 酒浸果酱布丁+ Crabs

Hoo... Tired lo, my eyes r so sleepy...

Yeah From now onwards no need to touch Malaysian studies'book lo.hehe. But d next semester is Moral,still ned to suffer gok.haem. During exam, i kept writing,dono acceptable my ans.haha.i can pass it eh la.i finished it within 2 hrs. suppose d tym for candidates is 3hrs. so long who will bear it.yoh.Perhaps loon said, jus shout out his name will do,d ans will come out.haha

My fren lyk puppies very much li...I saw her puppies before,quite cute,hi but a bit smelly,yucks dono gt bath bo..haha

Yoh exam is coming coming,lazy to revise...it is quite long tym din go for shopping, buying beautiful clothes... during holidays i must relax liaw, do facial, shopping,jogging, n mY favourite pastime>singing as well as thinking......

Nw waiting my parents buy stmg hou jiak for me,jus finished exam lazy go out la. so sien.


loon, 2day guess hami food? nah >>>






Chili Crab & Fried Crab





No comments: