Friday, April 10, 2009

Malaysian Studies + Laksa

Actually 2day i really beh siok Tmnet ppl,i waited for so long,but stil bo come. Geram. i thought 2day i wont touch my notebook liaw. But dono y i hv strong feelings that mb i can hv a try to open d Internet connection. Oh hoo. Unbelievable, it can work out when i connect it at night. y unbelievable? cus last few days i tried several ways to connect it but failed. Nw relax. no ned to worry dis worry that.

i thk d internet connection ki siaw,suddenly can work out.

Everyday raining... will it affect my internet connection? my mood? hmm...



2mrw test on Malaysian studies,sien boring.i jus need to pass it. 2day really bo mood to read.mb brain saturated,can't fill it anyore 2day.a bit worry of it leh...jus touch a bit.

Malayan Union,..bla bla..



Conclusion: Yeah internet can be used, no ned to pek chek, geram...

Loon, happy bo?Miss me li n my blog. hehe...


Penang Laksa

1 comment:

Master of Taiji said...

i miss you lah..and my laksa too..