Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Adventist- A meaningful day

Wow,2day extremely hot,damn hot...

went to Adventist 2day as a volunteer wif frens.Then after a short brief,i hv been assigned to Development Department of Adv wif 3guys, Kumar(inactive),yong ling(childish,wif his gf,chia yee), n d one i fgt his name.haha.watever la.While my frens went to dialysis centre to do some dialysis' stuff.
d whole morning till afternoon cho hami tau? ma si promote d raising fund lo.
i asked ppl to donate tau. Aim every person wif baby...
haha seems lyk selling somethg to ppl.salesgirl.swt.Y aim to baby leh,cus d will be given a new gift, cartoon-puppy.yeah
im d winner tau among d other three guys. yes,clever leh...
Due to d influence of Loon,zlik,wkeen n d birdest guy,vinnharng,i learned hw to perli ppl. i kept on perli my frens,they beh dong me liaw.haha. ei cham,dono my frens will hate me bo later,did dis kind of job,garh. So hamian eh fault?>>>
1. Loon? 2. Zlik? 3. Wkeen? 4. Vinharng?
2day is really tired, but it is quite satisfied n happy. We collected RM400 for d funds. It is a small number, but we tried our best.
Yeah a meaningful day!

d Last meaningful thg tat i did 2day is pai pai. i donated money to needy.pai pai liaw, bck home.Yeah!

Vicher is a nice person lai although she is quite talkative, agree?
Vicher must sayang me more than marvin k.then ga is my truly fren,deal?...

3 comments:

her said...

Charlies!! Wooi Loon don't believe you sayang me also!!!
Okay okay I sayang you as long as you sayang me the same.. hahahaha

her said...

omggggggg charliesssssssss
how many people can view your blog?!?!?!?

Charlies said...

a few nia la.dont worry.