Friday, April 24, 2009

Relief + Sniper+ I'm nt Aeroplane Queen anymore!

wow,exam was over yesterday...yeah!
hoo ...

Yesterday went to gp wif my good frens.intended2 celebrate birtday wif my new fren in inti, manatau she bluff my fren n me,din join wif us oso. Wat a '...'fren. Really hate dis kind of feelings.hatred. But leh i wont let dis matter affects my mood,wif my good frens watched a mv-Sniper. Yeah very cool d guys.wah.ha.but i dislyk Edison.beh siok him. hou chai he is not d main character.hehe.Yeng lo them..
Act yesterday jus finished d exam,very tired but bcs of my new inti fren...haiz very angry...mai kong,pek chek.

Atte dinner, back home.Lalala

Skype wif loon,loon said 2mrw he will learn tennis in aus..Aisheh
We decided buy dump bells for Vinharng..
Omg dump bells i never play bef, hw i knw which one is suitable for d him...huiyo

Slouvakis...U zai hami lai? For more info, pls call to aus (Mr.Lim)..

2day hmm,at home but still very busy.haha.bo eng dis bo eng tat.then read story book till ioio.hehe. Read a new series HBO- True Blood about Vampire...
Vampire, long tym ago...bla bla

No comments: