Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Steamboat + Internet

I stopped my Dream Links for a few days. y? pek chek la,bcs of my Internet connection problem la.huiyo. Let's me start from my enjoyable Sunday.

Sunday, i went to Jin Men had steamboat wif my family. It was edible and all of us were very full.haa. n my mum started to kidding.hehe. She said, when i watched a singing performance, d contestant was very funny, her bla blaXXx dropped down to d floor. Then all ppl laughed at her.u sure can sense it through words.hehe.

>>>>>
Monday, my internet started to 'ki siaw'.haiz.pek chek.plus my mood is not so good li....fire rise up..ha. At night chat wif loon, but he alz gek me eh...haem

I have sm argument wif my daddy li,stm our perspective r not d same. Hmm...

Exam is coming soon,scrd of it li, ned some consolation...


2day actually cannot on9 since d technician huiyo 2mrw ga come to repair. Bt y i can write my blog li?haha magic...

I intend to share out some feelings and gan chu..but next tym la.haha.now bo eng..

Loon, a warm milk...
Laksa next tym...:)yuppie

No comments: