Sunday, April 12, 2009

Trifle 2 + Lobsters

This morning get to wake up early to fetch my sis for tuition...Yawn*..i used shortcut way( Lebuh Nipah) to reach there,but d road is so narrow which only allow one car to pass through it.Aiyo. >>>

Punteh Mooi wan cm to my house,but i was busy tat tym..Mooi,i knw u wan2 chi chat la,then during holiday la.ha.u dont be a mooi teacher la during tat tym.Ha.

I thk d raining season is really over,cus 2day is hot li. I made a cup of cold honey to drink.song...:)
Before that i phoned to lao gong gong,hihi. I'm waiting surprise from lao gong gong li. Don't make me dissappointed:)
beauty sleep agn...>>>

2day served clusterof lobsters wif mee...yeah
Wan go to Tambun?

2 comments:

Zheng Lik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charlies said...

BO jiak hou liaw la pls..huiyo.i put pic nia,beh sai meh.ha