Saturday, April 25, 2009

Paradise hotel- beach- dump bells

2day went to paradise,not heaven la,but paradise hotel's beach. waiting wen yin come n fetch me.yoh she was so laten trapped in traffic jam.we reached there at 4pm. Extremely hot...at tat tym n bo mineral water to drk agn. but they still prefer to play volley ball..Bo siok, it is so hot how to play lehh yoh. Btai n wen yin perli non-stop. swt...Ah ya fgt intro d purpose of going d beach- Vinharng's birthday wat..
Man lin n hsuen kesi bluff me,say won't come,but they arrived at 3pm..
Chao Shu Hua, hsuen put d sand all into my body n my eyes ...garh.
Zlik can do evry activity at there, it is free eh since his uncle bla bla wat. Beh Kua.Gok kong me wang2 eng3 fu1 yi2.buy d dump bells oso luan cheh cheh. I knw la d dump bells costs RM2000-3000mah.
Loon, Marvin i helped u all gv seng, around RM2thousand,k. mus deliver money for me tau.hehe
n Loon, dont worry, i transferred ur ms to them- U miss them much n u wont speeding anymore.ha.

2 comments:

Zheng Lik said...

bah.....
you got touch tiok the ball meh?

Charlies said...

Ei i recall someone said tat he wont visit other blogspots except his followers nia.gt touch tiok la,but all tabo play oly.