Sunday, April 26, 2009

Drums

2day leh went to fren's house n chat wif them oso.ha.i sold one packet of E-learning to them succesfully.yeah.Hmm then i registered at centre to learn drums wif frens.hehe.start from next Sunday.i hesitated a while cus i intend to learn keyboard but not drums.ha but drums can release stress mer...wan learn from me? haha.
continue read my story book again- True Blood, i spent much tym on it.but actually it is quite interesting la.read till so aikun~yawning... suddenly no energy,garh.

Dis week is holiday but i seems busy for d whole week.hv much thg to do. If i were given one more week holiday,that's great.yeah.
Im looking forward for my drums n dancing learning.
My sphagetti havent start yet.Ahh...

2 comments:

her said...

Drums rocks! haha Teach me when you know it yah? haha

Charlies said...

ok,vicher,i will teach u.Yeah