Tuesday, May 19, 2009

'Under Tree'

Everyday busy with works,really sien. wan RElax.help me~arh

2day went out mum wif Li yun, xing,ting n shook at 'under tree' there.after a few minutes, Mr Justice, btai,carlyn...pun arrived. So hot duh.

Ya they kept on perli me.si gui. During break tym(physics class) dis morning, i was so hungry. >>>so took out my bread n started to eat. Yeh! almost finish.Ummh.
'Hui Wen, don't eating at class... (Ah Choo's voice).Then they began to laugh at me especially wk n Mr pattern.
Wat a 'bird' fren. Everyone will say good mia for dis matter, as i was really hungry wat. Loon sure agree wif me mia right? Loon, so support me mia. even Cher also say yes! When we feel hungry we mus try to fill our stomach mia right. i gt 2 supporters enough.haha(flashback)

wow n paiseh my frens. I ordered 5 big fish ball soups for everyone. haha. after d, we were waiting for so long 2pay bill. bo huat 2day so many ppl. before leaving, wk shook his body gracefully to everyone.wow.

2day dismiss earlier. yeah!everyday bio,chem,physics,math1,math,eng...sum more moral...



Loon, ur present will be arrived mia. will gv u surprise.:)

2 comments:

her said...

Haha! Yes right right, hungry then eat.
Hui Wen, eat more!!!!!

Charlies said...

Yeah my supporter come!