Sunday, May 24, 2009

Public speaking workshop

2day is the last day of public speaking workshop. Almost everyone had a good try in this workshop. Well done! The trainer is extremely a nice and polite person, she is a modern Indian woman. Finally i presented the last topic2day. I was talking about one person who makes me feel happy all the time...
The people commented on me is my voice was a bit soft and din use vocal variety, ha ya i knw. I should shout out.haha but i used a sad tone and created a touched feelings....good try.
ya really dono y i choose this topic ..hmm mb...ya...
We ended up this workshop by giving comments to the trainer. I really have learned something from the workshop.It is effective, but jus sometime a bit boring la.haha

2day drum lesson again, learned somethig new!yea.

No comments: