Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


2Day is the auspicious day for L&W

Happy Anniversary! (27.5)

2day Vharng n lik told me that get ready to stay at home,agak 4pm lyk tat. At first, i thought they were jus joking,cus they alz GOtcha members.>>Finally i backed home at 2pm as i was really feeling not well 2day. After sleeping beauty, i woke up to do my work. After long period...5:45pm, suddenly a man called Miss Cheah outside my house, yeah i gt d surprise. Wow, my dear...
The man sent d message from Loon for me by saying: Ur bf, sent this presents for u from Australia,wish u happy anniversary!

Im very touched and surprise 2day. Thanks, my DEAR...
I will appreciate and cherish ur effort n ur presents.
U r the only special one for me...
Ur words will be immortalised in my heart.
I will never fgt our promises.

And thanks to vharng n zlik for helping Loon.

My favourite chocolate &
5 roses (May)




JETAIME!


L&W

1 comment:

her said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!
May you both stay happy happy forever yeah!
You both have my blessings :) Nice flowers nice chocolates!
Sweet loh!!!