Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trifle 8

2day finally can continue my diary.swt chao connection...lame!
u knw wat is chiko?
Those who r not understand pls ask wkeen, he is expert. wk said he will treat chiauyee very good.u believe? n
pay attention here.Dont kacau btai when he is on9 uneccesary,orelse he will...KI SIAW

2day times2gv cheque, manatau bo valid, cant use. mahhuan my parents nia.Duh

Arrogance is not in my dictionary.Yeah
Charming 95% haha. Yeah wow.

Girls' Talk~
if u knw d person is really love u,then no ned worry la.
differ guys treated wif differ ways la.
Wen Yin,zai liaw bui?


Loon waiting my presents li.haha. will gv u surprise la.

3 comments:

her said...

wah Charlies, said the
"if u knw d person is really love u,then no need worry la.
differ guys treat wif differ ways la."
one very genius hor?? hahahaha
xDDDDDD

Charlies said...

cher, i jus said gan chu ok. i knw u very talent la. i sayang u eh.

her said...

hahahahah
Sayang you lahh haha

wei Charlies, u dont so open la, I scared loon slap me. we must secretly lai one.. hihihihihi

Tomorrow night you free a not? haha