Sunday, December 13, 2009

Memorable WALTZ

Well, last night was the IICP SOSAM Alumini Night 1212 09'

It is a great memory for all the HSC students.

quite enjoyed with my dear frens during the night n everyone dressed up nicely to attract people's attention ( not me) :)

A sentence can be seen from the special one's blog.

Gentleman is giving SUNflowers to the disco singer..lol

well, i am not disco singer, but just a normal singer by giving some contributions to the lecturers n audience.HA. Yet i am still improving myself. woo.

Thanks to the gentleman who gave me the SUNflowers when i was singing the second song.haha.ya thank you , it is you, dear .

Not to forget, thanks to the guitar man, Wayne n musician, Tze Han who played the song for me too.

During the night, 2 solo n 1 group singing.

Revolution

Everytime we touch( slow version)

Amazing grace

5 DAYS of college

OH ya , I n Loon was lucky that night, we got the printer as a prize. 0506, 0505.wooh.

All OVII arrived but they were LATE!! That's mean i am not the latecomer anymore. Ooopps i reached there at 5.45pm. GRIN.

the table number was 14, which was the extra table for us.

Lik, Cyee, Loon, Charlies, Keen, Joyee,Beng, Marvin, Vicher,Joel( represented Jx) n Rowan( just realized he likes to give comments on Cher's posts).* cold joke*

THat night was a memorable night.

i recorded it in my blog as it is considered as one of the auspicious events in life.

my lecturers, colleagues n my dear friends...Will be kept in my heart.

No comments: