Monday, June 8, 2009

MIracle will happen!

Cher, u made me cry...
I was busying with my work jus nw, suddenly saw a blogspot which Cher sent it to me for a look.

rowandthewriter.blogspot.com

I was thinking how would my feelings after read this post.
Definitely, it touches my heart deeply now...
i thought before, if my beloved was 'flying somewhere' missing, surely i will become mad...i will...
Really happened in this world...
The girl is still missing her beloved... Girl don't cry,
He will immortalise in your heart forever, n he will pray for u ...

The loss is really painful. Things never return again.
Pls don't hurt anyone.
Faith in ur heart as True Love really exists in this world although morality has been corrupted nowadays.
I will treasure what i'm having now~ cherish every moment, my precious one, my prominence one and everything...

No comments: