Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Star of banquet + seafood

Last Sunday, my aunt planned to celebrate Father's Day wif my grandpa.
The banquet surely included my family la.ha~
The banquet costs RM600, but it is worth!
i met wif my relatives, cousins... chat~
my aunt is the eulogist. She kept praising me~ wahaha,maybe dis is the truth wat she said to me~
My cousin is becoming fat~wow. surely savour all types of food in KL.

The banquet is special as most of the dishes are seafood.hehe~
My lobster, crabs, fish,mussel..bla bla...
Full d~
Loon, all d dishes surely inside in ur stomach within 5 mins if u were there. u so tam jiak. i knw u lyk seafood d most. Nah, i chea u lobster when u bck, no others. We promise each other :)

yeah lastly, i shd describe my grandpa's facial expression. ha
He was happy tat day. His smile was very cordial. d first tym i saw it as my grandpa was a hot-tempered person previously. Our attitude will change when we are getting older. it is true right?

Lobster will be uploaded soon...

No comments: