Saturday, August 1, 2009

Charlies' night QEII 18th August

Charlies' Night QEII



Thanks all my dear frens for attending my party! ur presence is appreciated! Thanks.


Thanks to my parents a well, daddy and mummy! Muackxxx


My dear loon, ur absence has no regret for this party as ur shadow was there tat day and im looking forward u to come back and celebrate with me again! miss you.


My dear frens thank you!


Goh Beng, xiang yih, kumar- ur cake ! chocolate mint


Lik n cyee, mooi, wei keen, li yun, man lin, jia xin, yong nian,huey yong, hsuen, hui jiun,wen yin




Photos are uploaded in facebook!Go have a look!


(Not according to number and arrangement)


Yeah i'm legal 18! yeah haa. lol.


My dear frens and darl dont fgt to wish me on actual day! haha (18.8)





















Rock!




No comments: